Sunday 12 June 2011

The Letter


(for the parts that are difficult to read)

Dear Lamborghini Board of Directors
I am writing this as a design student in New Zealand to share my opinion on your company and brand. I feel that as a company you show great passion in everything that you create. You don’t just make cars you bring them to life. Not only this but you continue to bring about cars that embody the spirit of the fighting bulls of their namesakes.
At present you are seen as a company that creates supercars for people with a true passion for speed and style. I believe that if you design cars with the essence of the bull driving the forms then your cars will continue to captivate these people as they do me. Show enough passion and soul in the shape and body of your cars and the people will see this and understand the passion that is Lamborghini.
Forever a fan
Zac Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment